Yesterday, I was checking out Sara @ lifebetweenthemiles and I saw a 10 Day You Challenge that she was in the middle of doing. Each day has a different topic. I really liked the idea so I figured, why not?
Since I haven’t really shared too much about myself most of these end up just being facts about myself. I’ll at least try to keep it interesting!
- If I was a boy, I would have been named Julius. Im sure someone can pull that name off, but it would not have been the male version of me!
- My brother used to call me “Rellie-belly-ping-pong-jelly” and it made me insanely angry. So he would call me it again…
- When I started high school, my mom told me I had to do a school sport. Since I wouldn’t make any of the other teams my only options were cheerleading or cross-country. At that point, there was no way I would be caught dead running so I chose cheerleading. I ended up being captain during my junior and senior years!
- I collect pins from all the places I visit. I have them all on a hat I got when I got my first pin at “Our Chalet” in Switzerland.
- I was a Girl Scout from kindergarten through senior year of high school. I even got my Gold Award!
- I am really good at learning the words to songs, especially raps. But don’t ask for a demonstration until I have a few drinks in me!
- I built a hovercraft out of plywood, a trap, and a leafblower for a science fair in 7th grade.
- I can crochet and knit. The first thing I actually made when I knew how to knit was a sweater.
- I can play the piano. I took lessons for around 6-7 years when I was younger. I don’t play much now but every once in a while I will!
- If I am going to run in the morning, I will sometimes sleep in my running outfit so I have one less excuse to not get it done!
So, anyone else have any good secrets?